The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for sales tool creation, marketing events and trade shows, the CRM application, and ongoing brand management. The Marketing Coordinator will devise, implement and utilize documents and processes to achieve positive business results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aid with the development, implementation and execution of strategic marketing objectives, targets and measures.
- Update and produce highly professional marketing materials such as brochures, sales sheets and case studies.
- Manage the company CRM application including identifying bugs and overseeing updates, data management, report creation, etc.
- Advise on brand compliance and act as a brand ambassador.
- Ensure promotional material is brand appropriate and meets budget requirements.
- Ensure company presentations are high quality and deliver the marketing message.
- Edit and proofread documents for Senior Management to ensure the company brand is maintained.
- Manage tradeshow logistics, including sourcing, organizing and evaluating the events.
- Coordinate all mass client communication campaigns and advertisements.
- Creates and updates existing print and online directories.
- Ensure company intranet information is maintained, making updates as required.
- Collaborate with the web designer to maintain and update the company website.
- Represent Tarpon at corporate events, industrial meets, trade shows and marketing conferences.
- Complies with standards and procedures of the Tarpon Health & Safety Manual and Occupational Health & Safety Regulations.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Completion of post-secondary education in a relevant discipline such as marketing, communications or business administration or equivalent is required.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a sales, marketing or communications role.
- Experience working with a company CRM application.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Basic experience in HTML, SharePoint and Microsoft Project is an asset.
- Design software experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign is an asset.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear, concise and confident manner.
- Proven ability to write and edit marketing communication materials.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of brand building and brand management.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of the organization and build strong working relationships.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must have own transportation as location is not accessible with public transportation.