The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the development and execution of marketing and communications programs for stores in Canada and the U.S.
Specific duties include:
- Assist with advertising campaigns, catalogues, promotional offers, trade shows, special events, in-store signage, web content and other brand building materials.
- Provide support for researching emerging market developments, consumer trends, customer insights, competitive activities and other opportunities to increase sales.
- Collaborate with Communications teams to achieve business objectives. Write and edit first drafts of internal and external communication documents. Ensure that brand standards are adhered to in all communications.
- Organize customer/sales data and event feedback for assessment and future planning purposes.
- Work with buyers, field staff and external agency partners to coordinate development of marketing materials and events.
- Complete projects on time and on budget. Help track department costs and co-operative advertising dollars.
The successful candidate will have a degree/diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field, with 1- 4 years of experience in a retail marketing role. You must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and SharePoint. You possess a working knowledge of market development, market research, advertising, promotions, digital strategies, branding, and have excellent communication, critical thinking, problem solving, interpersonal and teamwork skills. You are able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines. The ability to travel occasionally in Canada and the U.S. is required.