Stantec's Support Teams provide Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Risk Management, and Shared Services administrative support services to approximately 12,000 employees operating out of more than 190 locations in North America and 4 locations internationally. Through this support infrastructure, we are poised to help Stantec reach its vision of becoming and remaining a top 10 global design firm.
Stantec is One Team providing Integrated Solutions.
Stantec's Calgary office has an exciting opportunity available for a Marketing Coordinator to join the team for a one year contract role! Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Enhance relationships, culture and community among Alberta South business units, offices and region
- Community investment
- Regional Intranet Communities
- Internal communication / Electronic Announcements
- Regional e-Bulletins
- Office creative and quarterly campaigns
- A Bachelor’s degree or a diploma from an accredited college or university with major course work in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, English, or a related field.
- Three or more years of consecutive and increasingly responsible experience in marketing, communications or public relations with a proven ability to understand communication principles and practices, including experience in change management and eCommunications.
- Superior writing and editing skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership, supervisors, peers, and clients.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a team, as well as independently and with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills to help balance conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.\
- Demonstrated proficiency with Web-based tools and Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer.
- Experience with SharePoint will be considered an asset.
We offer all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment and your efforts will be recognized through a competitive compensation program.