Currently, we have an opportunity for a passionate Marketing Communications Specialist for creating communication materials that effectively describe and promote QuickMobile and its products, including case studies, press releases, whitepapers, new and updated website content, and other marketing collateral. You will also create content for various marketing initiatives and work with both internal and external stakeholders to build QuickMobile’s brand and drive demand for our products.
Ideally, you will have software or technology company background and experience speaking with customers and partners to gather relevant information to write compelling content.
Who We Are
Join the global leader of mobile solutions for the meetings and events industry and become part of the mobile revolution. QuickMobile is experiencing record growth, with over one million mobile meeting app downloads on all mobile platforms this year. With an impressive client list that includes Accenture, Disney, World Economic Forum, Salesforce Microsoft, Bausch & Lomb, SAP, Intel, Dell, McDonalds and Goodyear, we develop and license mobile applications and websites that drive attendee engagement and extend events into year-long conversations. Learn more about QuickMobile and our growth by visiting our website.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly office socials
- In-office massage
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Own the content calendar aligned with the quarterly marketing plan
- Write and edit case studies, whitepapers, ebooks, product sheets, infographics, blog posts, website copy and articles
- Develop and execute B2B content marketing programs in line with the company’s strategic goals (e.g., email nurture programs)
- Optimize content for traffic acquisition through search engines, social media, referrals and links
- Liaise with the PR agency and manage the news release calendar, story platforms, and other newsworthy content
- Manage content analysis to understand where content is effective in our sale cycle
- Technically savvy and voracious with learning about latest and greatest technology and able to enthusiastically convey that passion in writing
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business with a concentration in Marketing/Communications
- 3 years experience in a marketing role focused on communications
- Experience working in a marketing role within the software industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing communications best practices and methods
- Comprehensive experience in digital marketing (web, social etc.)
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the mobile or events industry
- Experience with creative software (e.g. InDesign)
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo preferred)
To apply, please send your resume and cover.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.