Radisys is currently looking for a dynamic marketing specialist, with a passion to apply his/her marketing automation, website publishing, and graphic toolset skills in the area of telecommunications product marketing communications. This intermediate-level position would fulfill a critical role within our marketing team in our Hillsboro, Oregon, US, or Burnaby, BC, Canada location. This position would report into the Director of Marketing.
Job duties will include:
Marketing Program Planning:
- Applying a working knowledge of marketing automation and website publishing tools towards the planning, development, and implementation of corporate marketing programs.
- Ability to create project plans, and manage the completion of deliverables against plans.
Marketing Communication Automation:
- Supporting outbound communications projects in the areas of lead generation emails, lead nurture campaigns, newsletters, and webinar registration processes using marketing email automation tools and social media.
Website Content Updates and Ongoing Improvements:
- Planning, developing, and implementing ongoing improvements and content updates for Radisys corporate website using website publishing and programming tools.
- Regular reporting of marketing program results and trends.
- Planning and executing marketing events, such as trade shows and customer related events.
- Coordinating logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Procuring and coordinating vendor services.
- Coordinating facility, exhibit set-up, equipment and catering requirements.
- Providing on-site event support.
Writing and editing marketing communication materials:
- Scope of materials could include press releases, advertisements, articles for media publication, speaking proposals, datasheets, brochures, web and blog content.
- Confident self-starter with a passion for marketing.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop outstanding, high-quality technical marketing materials with outline-level inputs and direction.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, set goals, and meet program deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of marketing experience, preferably with a technology or telecommunications product organization.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong proficiency in Marketo marketing automation software, including integration with an existing salesforce.com customer database.
- Proficient knowledge of WordPress for website content publication.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe graphics tools, including PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Bachelor’s or College degree in a related field.
Some (less than 10%) international travel may be required for on-site event support.