ACL Services Ltd. is the leading global provider of business assurance technology for audit and compliance professionals. Combining market-leading audit analytic software with centralized content management and exception reporting, ACL technology provides a complete end-to-end business assurance platform that is flexible and scalable to meet the needs of any organization.
Since 1987, ACL technology has helped organizations reduce risk, detect fraud, enhance profitability, and improve business performance. ACL delivers its solutions to 14,700 organizations in over 150 countries through a global network of ACL offices and channel partners. Our customers include 98 percent of Fortune 100 companies, 89 percent of the Fortune 500 and over two-thirds of the Global 500, as well as hundreds of national, state and local governments, and the Big Four public accounting firms. Visit us online at www.acl.com.
What it Means to Work With Us
ACL, a Vancouver based software company, is where people want to work to evolve their careers and enrich their lives. We make the world a better place by enabling insight into the integrity of business activity. The work we support in the audit and compliance market is serious but that just makes us subject matter experts in some SERIOUS fun!
With a friendly and professional environment we are big enough to serve customers worldwide and small enough that every employee can make a difference. Our employees have identified the top 3 most valued things about working at ACL as Peers, Work/Life Balance and the Relationship with their Manager. Do we really need to say more. . ..?
Marketing Communications Specialist
We are currently looking for a talented Marketing Communications Specialist to join our global marketing team. Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Marketing, this Specialist is responsible for promoting ACL's credibility and thought leadership in audit by identifying and securing appropriate speaking engagements at events and conferences. Once a speaking engagement is secured, the Specialist will use their strong writing background to work with the speaker to develop and write compelling presentations, ensuring they align with ACL's overall corporate messaging and strategy.
The position will also support corporate and go-to-market initiatives to advance ACL's brand recognition and value proposition by building and maintaining relationships with ACL's association partnerships. This will involve coordinating and tracking events, conferences, advertising and brand awareness activities with these partnerships.
- Research appropriate speaking opportunities to demonstrate ACL thought leadership and technology solution excellence at events and conferences
- Identify and develop speaking topics / abstracts that support corporate and sales strategies
- Create a complete roster of potential speakers with examples of previous presentations for a variety of event opportunities
- Liaise with customers on their interest in potential speaking opportunities and their success with ACL technology to provide content for future lead generation activities
- Develop and write (in conjunction with the presenter) PowerPoint presentations that ensure consistent ACL messaging and positioning
- Work with internal ACL presenters to ensure their conference presentations are aligned with corporate messages and goals
- Leverage customer presentations for additional business development opportunities at user conferences and sales events and support agenda planning for these annual events
- Maintain the corporate calendar for all speaking engagements -- proposed, secured and the reasons for selection - as a knowledge base for ongoing success
- Coordinate and track activities and relationships with ACL association partnerships, ensuring strong linkages to ACL's overall business objectives and goals
- Execution of advertising strategy as related to print and online publications with association partners
- Provide input to development of event, partnership and advertising budgets; track expenditures to ensure maximum value for investments
Education & Experience:
- Post Secondary degree or College diploma in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years marketing communications experience ( in a high tech environment would be considered an asset)
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft business applications (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint & Excel)
- Strong writing, editing and formatting skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and negotiation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing business priorities, with the capacity to meet tight deadlines
- A motivated self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly learn about technology and audit industry concepts
- A committed team player with potential to grow and take on additional responsibility over time