Premier Group of Companies is a leader in the Specialty Insurance field. Our people are committed to performance, positive outcomes, and career development that lead to mutual success for our organization and its clients. If you believe in a job well done, then consider the following:
POSITION: Marketing Communications Coordinator
Premier Group of Companies (Premier Marine/Premier Canada/Premier USA/Pacific Coast) is looking for a Marketing / Communications Coordinator to join the team in HQ (Vancouver). Your role is a balance of copyrighting, content generation, and implementation of the various communication strategies/methods at Premier. You will work with internal product leaders in Canada and the US, and external web development and graphic design professionals to support your communications pieces. You will report to the Executive team and National Sales Director.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining content for various websites
- Managing and updating all social media accounts, including facilitating growth of social media
- Assisting in printed marketing material
- Advertising in trade publications
- Assist in creative writing (newsletters, editorials, etc.)
- Developing and managing prize promotion strategies
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing, Communications or Advertising is preferred;
- Must have knowledge, experience or understanding of marketing & advertising theory/strategy (including product/service positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution);
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently;
- Strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure; and
- Bilingual (English/French) would be considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Vary based on qualifications/experience of applicant. Includes comprehensive benefits plan.
Founded in 1989, Premier Marine Insurance is Head quartered in Vancouver. Premier has branch locations in Toronto, London, Seattle, and a subsidiary company in Santa Rosa, California. Staff count for the group is currently 100 and growing. Our people are committed to performance, positive outcomes, and career development that lead to mutual success for our organization and its clients.