Are you a Marketing Coordinator who enjoys variety in your work? Do you LOVE the written word and find enjoyment in finding errors and correcting content to make things read seamlessly? Are you looking for a Company who can provide you with career progression? If you answered YES to these questions then we have the job for you! Come work for Advanced Cyclotron Systems, Inc. in our Marketing & Communications Coordinator job opportunity!
Advanced Cyclotron Systems, Inc. (ACSI) is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of high output cyclotrons for the international nuclear medicine community. The company manufactures and supplies complete systems for radioisotope and radio compound production for hospitals, universities, research facilities and commercial distributors of medical isotopes. ACSI has a dedicated team of professionals, scientists and engineers that have a reputation for delivering quality workmanship, on-time delivery, and technological advancements in the industry.
We are a cutting edge high tech company that builds some of the most complex machinery! The company’s newest generation of products are considered the most powerful and versatile commercial cyclotrons in the world and have set the stage for us to grow significantly over the last few years. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the Marketing & Communications Coordinator creates sales and marketing materials,develops marketing content strategy and plans for distribution, leads email marketing campaigns, carries out SEO copywriting, creates social media campaigns, press releases and various other client communications. This is an exciting opportunity with international travel potential. Key responsibilities include:
- Content strategy and creation - Developing a content strategy and plan for distribution through the website, newsletters, email marketing, etc. Lead writer on all content pieces leveraging subject matter experts as needed.
- Copywriting – Envisioning and creating engaging copy for key sales and marketing materials.
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO) copywriting - Creating web and SEO copy to drive search engine and/or campaign results.
- Email marketing – Lead writer on all email marketing initiatives through the distribution channels or directly to investors.
- Social media and online ad copy – Develop copy for social media, online posts and ad copy (e.g. pay per click advertisements).
- Press releases – Copywriting for key releases for the company.
- Various client communications – this would include copy for website messages, welcome packages, etc.
- Other projects and tasks assigned by manager.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or Journalism.
- Minimum 5 years of writing, communications and marketing experience within a communications team.
- Experience creating and implementing communications strategies.
- Strong knowledge and experience developing on-line content and the use of social media tools within a corporate environment and expertise with Search Engine Optimization.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ ABILITIES
The ideal candidate will have the ability to articulate ACSI’s value proposition in a creative and compelling manner across all media platforms. The successful candidate will have a love of words and relentlessly pursue good structure, grammar and spelling. Candidates will also have:
- Strong business instinct in understanding consumer reaction and business context.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office suite, HTML, etc.).
- Strong verbal communications skills.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and creativity.
- Strong documentation, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- Collaborative and able to work across a variety of teams and departments seamlessly.
- Able and comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
- Participation is trade shows requires the ability (i.e. valid passport) and willingness to travel internationally.
- Candidates selected for interview will be required to bring a portfolio/ examples of their work.