Build Your Future with Cervus!
Cervus Equipment is focused on enabling our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support in the agriculture, transportation, construction and materials handling sectors. Cervus acquires and operates authorized dealerships in Canada, New Zealand and Australia. We are proud to be an authorized dealer partner with premiere manufacturers; John Deere agricultural equipment, Bobcat and JCB equipment, Clark, Sellick and Doosan material handling equipment and Peterbilt transportation equipment.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator in our Calgary Head Office!
The Marketing & Communication Coordinator will support the marketing team through the development of content and communications that supports company growth and transformation of the client experience. This individual continually builds on relationships with internal and external audiences in support of Cervus’ vision to build and connect communities. This role will compile and leverage insights gathered from customer research activities to support and enhance customer-facing communications and materials. The Marketing and Communication Coordinator works to introduce and optimize content, communications and marketing materials to align with strategic objectives.
Compile and disseminate metrics and analytics that will improve and guide business strategies
Design, write and publish frequent, relevant content that offers value to Cervus business audiences and supports marketing initiatives
Enhance Cervus brand perception and awareness through external communications
Compile and leverage analytics to determine trends and best practices that will adapt and improve strategies.
- Lead Customer Satisfaction Scoring (NPS) program through the compilation and dissemination of metrics, reporting and analysis to support service optimization
- Capture and analyze the appropriate performance data, metrics, insights, conversion rates, and make recommendations based on the information
- Leverage keyword research work and SEO audits to enhance content in order to increase online positioning and visitation
- Propose marketing and media optimization recommendations based on industry best practices
Engage customers through the development of content that champions the Cervus brand and support company growth.
- Lead and execute a sophisticated content marketing strategy to augment business performance and objectives
- Collaborate with the marketing team and businesses to develop content, copy, communication materials and programs to maximize customer awareness and experience aligned with Cervus’ vision, strategy, and core values
- Produce material that educates, influences, and engages prospective customers and that can be reused and repurposed through a variety of channels
- Compile, edit, and manage the development of marketing materials (commercial broadcast email, brochures, case studies, whitepapers, trade show materials, etc) consistent with the organization’s brand, direction, and strategy
- Write, edit and publish content required to publish corporate communications via blog, email, social media and website
- Optimize company online pages within each platform to increase visibility of content.
Manage and enhance external communication strategies and tactics through a variety of media and channels.
- Refine and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Moderate and respond to Cervus online community members with the goal of inspiring connections and build strong relationships with audiences
- Establish an effective presence on key social media sites; LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Maintain activities outlined in Cervus external communication strategies including the design of press releases and pursuit of PR opportunities
- Represent the Cervus brand using a distinctive, knowledgeable, and friendly voice to address inquiries, comment on posts, and respond to questions
- Work with other departments to help them meet external communication needs
- Post-secondary education in marketing or equivalent in communications, journalism, public relations or related
- 2-5 years of marketing experience demonstrating past success in content development and communications
- Proven experience using social media channels to distribute and amplify the organization’s content
- Proven editorial skills including strong language skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, direction, and strategy
- Demonstrated experience using digital and/or print content to generate visitation, leads and sales
- Knowledge and experience leveraging Google Analytics to adjust marketing strategy and tactics
- An understanding of the heavy equipment industry or dealership experience is an asset