About Colliers International
Colliers International delivers real estate services globally through 15,000 specialized professionals in more than 480 offices in 61 countries.
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. As seen through our values Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we are committed to accelerating the success of our people and our clients. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and developing a great culture for all our employees.
We create positive, memorable experiences by exceeding expectations both in business outcomes and in personal interactions. Integrity, ethics and empathy guide every interaction and define our service approach with clients and colleagues.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our Calgary Valuation and Advisory Services team. The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of service excellence to clients through the implementation of key marketing initiatives for the Valuation and Advisory Services department nationally. The primary purpose of this role is to enhance the identity of the Valuation & Advisory Services group internally and externally to assist the department in meeting their aggressive business growth objectives.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare and execute the overall marketing program for the Valuation & Advisory Services group across Canada.
- Assist with planning and executing client and internal events.
- Prepare general marketing collateral (eg. service line brochures) for the department.
- Develop and maintain web content for the department using the Colliers web content management system.
- Develop and maintain client information to support direct marketing and sales initiatives.
- Coordinate research initiatives from concept to execution.
- Keep abreast of public relations and publicity opportunities for valuation professionals including speaking and media opportunities.
- Assist with preparing new business proposals, presentations and other sales support collateral.
- Manage the department’s internal communications and cross department marketing initiatives.
- Assist in coordinating various internal forums, workshops and presentations. Support the sales staff in providing meeting updates and provide general awareness updates for all team members.
- Stay abreast of broader Colliers research initiatives to identify client and PR opportunities.
- Drive brand consistency and guardianship across the department in all locations and participate in the national marketing team.
- Assist with administrative tasks as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Diploma in marketing, communications or graphic design required.
- 2-4 years work experience in a business or office environment in a marketing capacity.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge of Adobe suite of products including PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adhere to tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with Google analytics, Google AdWords and SEO considered an asset.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.