i-onCONNECT’s focus is linking innovation to industry. Our unique core service is using advanced project management tools to fast-track product development and engineering for cutting-edge products, services. We help commercialize and launch products, services, and systems. We provide incubator/accelerator services to innovative start-ups and entrepreneurs, enabling them to successfully achieve their business goals. i-onCONNECT offers value-added business services and onsite access to more than 36,000 square feet of office space and a prototype lab.
i-onCONNECT Technologies Inc. is seeking a dynamic, experienced, and creative marketing and communications professional to kick-start our company’s marketing initiatives in the technology industry. Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with our team and vendors, the Marketing & Communications Coordinator will execute our Marketing & Communications Plan. This personable, energetic, and motivated individual will focus on significantly raising awareness of i-onCONNECT’s unique services and building trust with our brand.
- Execute and contribute to the ongoing development of i-onCONNECT’s Marketing & Communications Plan.
- Contribute to the development of marketing campaigns and execute the campaigns.
- Contribute to the development of Google AdWords campaigns and execute the campaigns.
- Write, edit, and post content (text and photos) on the i-onCONNECT website.
- Develop ideas for and write blog posts and e-newsletter articles.
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of search engine optimization (SEO) for the i-onCONNECT website.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on Google Analytics data for the i-onCONNECT website, and makes adjustments to content on the site based on the data.
- Serve as i-onCONNECT’s voice in Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social channels, and maintain all channels in a social dashboard.
- Create digital and hard copy marketing collateral.
- Contribute to presentations and reports.
- Update a customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Ensure all marketing and communications material conform to i-onCONNECT’s branding guidelines.
- Write and distribute news releases and develop and maintain relationships with business media.
- Coordinate and deliver internal communications.
- Assist with events and trade shows.
- Monitor and report on the budget allocated for marketing and communications.
- Five years of experience working in marketing and communications with a proven track record of success.
- Degree in marketing or a related field or equivalent education.
- Thorough knowledge of current best practices in digital marketing and communications.
- Experience working with entrepreneurial technology companies is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent writer who is comfortable writing a range of material, at times on deadline.
- Solid digital photography and videography skills.
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign or similar software.
- Experience in using WordPress or similar web content management systems, with a solid knowledge of HTML.
- Experience in using email marketing platforms, CRMs, and social media dashboards.
- Experience in executing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong ability to show initiative and work independently with minimal supervision while also working as part of a team.
- Opportunity to work with a young and innovative company.
- Diverse portfolio of technologies and business ventures.
- Opportunities for career and professional development.
- A competitive salary, including medical, extended health, and dental benefits.
- Potential for profit sharing.
- Our workplace – flexible, fun and dynamic.
For more information about i-onCONNECT, see our website.