Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
British Columbia [BC]
Marketing Communications Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator works with an intensely dynamic and high energy team to tell the world about our amazing company and its products, while generating leads and keeping all of our sales people informed and productive. This person is accountable for planning, delivery, and reporting of all deliverables to our sales and marketing stakeholders.
- Event Planning: coordinate trade shows and other key tasks including trade show marketing plan, pre-show promotional activities, logistical coordination and booking, budget management, researching, planning, booking, logistics, and post show analysis Working with CRM system to evaluate budget spend compared to number of leads acquired
- Create and deliver essential reporting of marketing and sales statistics
- Maintain sufficient physical stock of marketing materials and coordinate delivery of these materials to sales employees as required
- Write bi-weekly blog post and customer newsletter on industry news and events, new technology and company and product announcements
- Provide web support as needed
- Design brochures and other collateral for events and new products
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / EDUCATION:
- 1-3 years of experience in either a Communications/Marketing Role, Event Management, Tradeshow Management or a combination of all three
- Intermediate knowledge of office applications.
- Understanding of SEO, SEM and social media for B2B companies
- Graphic design skills and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suit (InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator)
- Strong creative writing skills
- Knowledge of a CMS System (Content Management System) and or HTML coding an asset.
- Is a team player, builds solid relationships with team members and shares information regularly.
- Can learn new concepts and skills quickly.
- Excellent organization skills. Can coordinate resources (people, budgets, and materials) to get things done. Orchestrates multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal.
- Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important. Quickly zeros in on the critical items.
- Uses resources effectively and efficiently. Identifies opportunities for improvements within the scope of their own work and the broader work environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Can manage projects and work with vendors effectively to deliver marketing tactics
- Believes in and actively takes steps to create and maintain a positive and collaborative team environment
- Works within the framework of the company core values
- We Care o We’re Reliable
- We Deliver o We’re Creative
- We’re Connected
- A diploma or degree in Marketing/Communications is preferred