WSP is one of the world's leading professional engineering services firms. Every day our more than 34,000 experts work to restore the natural environment and transform the built environment.
In Canada, our 8000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace has been recognized far and wide. We’re a Forbes Top Employer in Canada, one of the Top 100 Sustainable Companies in the World (and among the Top 10 in Canada), and we earned Platinum Elite Recognition through our participation in more than half of Canada’s Top 100 Infrastructure Projects.
At WSP, we’re proud, professional and passionate people. Join us.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS ADVISOR
(MATERNITY LEAVE )
- Produce, revise and edit content for internal and external audiences (Intranet content, brochures, thought leadership materials, etc.);
- Conduct interviews with internal stakeholders (Engineers, Project Managers, Managers, etc.) to generate new content for our marketing materials and platforms (internal and external);
- Update corporate presentations;
- Help identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts;
- Create specific content for our social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube);
- Manage social media platforms and create quarterly social media reports;
- Work with video designer to create engaging video content;
- Assist team members with day-to-day marketing communications tasks and coordinate projects and activities as requested.
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field;
- 5 years’ experience in Communications/Marketing;
- Superior verbal and written communications skills in English, with a high level of French;
- Capacity to deal with tight deadlines and to cope with several projects at the same time;
- Excellent information management/organizational skills: able to set deadlines, classify content and provide editorial coordination;
- Ability to find creative, engaging ways of presenting information and to generate new ideas;
- Excellent research/analytical skills.
- Please provide examples of communications that you have written.
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.