Words have power. Finding just the right combination can inspire, motivate, teach, excite and engage people, driving positive action. Choosing the wrong ones can result in anything from indifference to indignation, and just one ill-chosen word can change the entire meaning of the message. This is because the words we use create a perceived impression in the recipient’s mind, whether good, bad or neutral. Being able to find the right words to create a purposeful impression is a skill in harnessing the power of words.
Bioriginal is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist with this skill, and with the experience and passion to bring a new level of empathy, integrity and consistency to our internal and external communications.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Communications Specialist will play a key role within a fast paced global company. Responsible for creating, implementing and coordinating the written communications and collateral needed to build and support the brand, ensuring a consistent voice of our company and products to our stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience
Along with the fundamental skills and experience required for any successful MarCom Specialist, including exceptional skill in positioning and writing corporate communications, articles, online content, presentations, marketing materials and press releases, the word whisperer we’re looking for will also bring:
- Experience creating positioned messaging to various stakeholders
- Experience with product launches – B2B and/or B2C
- Understanding of market demographics and segmentation
- Empathetic and structured approach to communications
- Motivation to learn and build new skills within the Marketing Communications field
- Consistency and responsiveness in versatile and fast paced environment
- Innovative thinking and action
- Experience in (and/or passion for) nutraceuticals, functional foods, health and fitness
- 3 to 5 years marketing experience would be an asset
- University Bachelor’s Degree