Marketing Co-ordinator (Contract) full-time
Hopewell Residential Communities brings community to life. For 15 years we have worked hard to create some of the world’s most sought after communities, and are among Alberta’s leading residential land developers. As a five-time Developer of the Year our commitment to building communities where people want to live is driven by a common set of values –those of quality, integrity and commitment to community. We are strong corporate citizens who believe in supporting the larger community in which we operate.
Hopewell Residential Communities prides itself on being a leader in the new community development and real estate industry through the passionate pursuit of excellence and the goal of creating the world’s most sought after communities. This leadership begins with community planning and extends through our development and construction efforts to our award-winning sales and marketing strategies and financial management.
Hopewell Residential Communities currently has contract position open for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Senior Manager, Marketing and Community Relations for Hopewell Residential. The contract runs until December 31st, 2013.
Community Branding, Marketing and Communications
- Assist the Senior Manager, Marketing and Community Relations in the project management of all marketing materials including advertising, brochures, POP, and interior promotional signage by liaising with the ad agency.
- Manage collection, development and timely deployment of marketing assets for all communities including photography and other brand package elements.
- Support and participate in all Hopewell events (corporate, community and marketing) - will include evenings or weekends.
- Place and oversee all ad bookings and ad approvals as per the annual media plan and direction from Senior Manager.
- Participate in community and corporate events;
- Work with Senior Manager, Marketing and Community Relations to monitor marketing campaign performance, including but not limited to, online analytics for all assigned communities;
- Co-ordinate media relations and work with Senior Manager, Marketing and Community Relations to manage and implement communications strategy;
- Manage ad bookings as requested;
- Assist in coordinating general requirements to fulfill marketing supplier, media and sponsorship relationships on behalf of the Sales & Marketing team at Hopewell.
Online and Social Responsibilities
- Work with Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Digital & Onsite) on implementation of digital marketing and advertising strategies;
- Assist in content creation for social media platforms and community blogs;
- Maintains a consistent “look & feel” for external messaging;
- Ensure community website information is correct and current;
- Review, code and track departmental invoices and corporate credit card statements;
- Oversee invoicing and accounts payable for marketing department;
- Relief coverage for Mahogany Information Centre Ambassadors as necessary;
- Assist in fulfilling sponsorship and supplier requirements;
- Provide back-up support during times of vacation, illness or leaves of absence, etc. for the Senior Manager, Marketing and Community Relations;
- Stays up-to-date on the latest trends in interactive marketing/media;
- Participate in weekly HRC team and development group meetings;
- Additional duties and responsibilities maybe assigned;
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma specializing in Marketing, Advertising and/or related field;
- 2+ years of marketing experience is an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals and groups; Must be able to speak and understand marketing and technological terms;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Detail-oriented and well-organized;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- Client Customer Awareness;
- Team player;
Work may require occasional weekend and/or evenings. Some travel may be required.