Marketing Campaigns Coordinator full-time
Location: Burnaby, BC
Company Name: Urban Barn (http://urbanbarn.com)
Based in our Head Office in Burnaby, BC, this position contributes to Urban Barn’s success by providing support to the marketing department in planned marketing campaigns and projects to meet departmental and organizational goals.
- Assist Marketing Manager in coordinating various integrated marketing activities. Direction and guidance is provided from Marketing Manager
- Maintains Urban Barn’s website
- Coordinate events including store grand openings, customer appreciation nights and consumer shows
- Promotes positive internal culture and communications including managing internal blog and handling store communications
- Conducts competitive analysis and market research
- Manages the product photography database
- Maintains advertising files- correspondences, press releases, magazine advertising etc
- Coordinates public relations opportunities
- Reviews all marketing materials for accuracy prior to final approval
- Contributes to the development of the marketing plan, budget and brand vision; aids in implementing planned goals
- Creates and distributes internal product knowledge literature and signage; ensures timely delivery in order to support store sales teams
- Maintains external marketing contact information
Required Experience and Skills
- 1 – 2 years of experience working in a marketing or advertising role
- Diploma or degree in Marketing/Advertising or related discipline.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate proficiently at all levels.
- Must be a detail-orientated candidate that can follow procedures, but can also think on their feet for problem solving
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office. (Photoshop and InDesign, an asset)
- Demonstrates the ability to multitask and manage their time effectively. Must be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- A passion for communications, advertising and media – both online and traditional – and a strong desire to learn.
- Experience using social networking sites for business purposes is an asset
Please note that some travel may be required for this position (less than 5% of the time)
At Urban Barn, our concept is simple, offer our customers great value in casual home furnishings without being boring! We carry creative pieces of high quality, from the newest trends to tried and true classics.
Right at Work. It’s a place to belong, it’s a place to enjoy, it’s a place to look forward to. It’s a place where work and life make a perfect combination. It’s a place to work called Urban Barn.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page