Marketing Campaign Specialist full-time
Marqui provides web marketing software and services to help our clients engage their customers and prospects through the web. We are dedicated to helping our more than 200 clients succeed by providing them with great software and exceptional services. This is an opportunity to join a company redefining the tactics and best practices of online marketing. Marqui Solutions Inc. is the leading provider of web marketing software and services focused on content and subscriber management, email campaigns, and analytics.
We are a team of innovative, energetic, and technically savvy individuals from all over the world, and we bring all of our collective enthusiasm, and talent to each and every project we take on. We strive to maintain our small company values without losing our drive to grow and believe in maintaining a balanced, relaxed work culture, despite our fast-paced industry.
Marketing Specialist: As a key member of the marketing team you will be expected to create compelling marketing campaigns with the ability to execute on the details to bring the ideas to reality and ROI. This role will be responsible for supporting the company’s sales through generation of leads and managing external communications to target new prospects.
You will increase market visibility and coverage and create buzz about the company. The right individual will be high-energy and results-driven demonstrating initiative and creativity. This is an exciting opportunity and with proven results this position would eventually grow to Marketing Manager.
- Develop and create plans to exploit opportunities for sales growth.
- Use creativity and innovation to produce unique marketing plans.
- Strive to find cost effective ways to generate new leads and monitor the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Develop product collateral including white papers, webinar content, case studies etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a concentration in marketing or communications.
- At least 3 years of marketing experience in a similar role.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Results oriented and willing to own results.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
Marqui is located in downtown Vancouver, at the corner of Bute and Pender, just steps from Coal Harbour. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits. Marqui is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications are treated as confidential and will remain on file for six months.