Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Marketing Brand Advisor based in the Calgary Corporate offices. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing and Communications, the Marketing Brand Advisor will lead comprehensive marketing programs for Canada. Working closely with key internal stakeholders and a global team in Houston, the Advisor will produce marketing plans and deliverables for the region that are aligned with the corporate objectives and global brand standards.
- Work collaboratively with product lines to build product launch plans that will help to drive new business
- Identify strategic events and tradeshows, create event plans and budgets, and manage logistics and reportings
- Create collateral material for new products or service offerings including sales sheets and brochures
- Support the creation and implementation of an annual advertising strategy
- Identify, create and monitor plans to build brand profile in Canada
- Foster the development of strategic partnerships and sponsorships that will advance corporate goals, increase brand recognition and resonate with employees across the region
- Coordinate annual planning for promotional items
- Develop meaningful measurement vehicles, and track and report results of all marketing efforts
- Ability to deliver projects in spite of issues such as delays, changes in direction or revised budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Marketing or Communications including a basic understanding of product marketing and measurement
- Proven ability in developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns
- Ability to find and then sell a solution amongst internal stakeholders, consensus building is key
- Strong command of the English language, with excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and programs
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes’ century-long history.