Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has offices in 10 countries worldwide, including Wealth Management offices located in Canada, Australia, the UK and Europe. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in Canada, the US, the UK, France, Germany, Ireland, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Australia and Barbados. To us there are no foreign markets.TM
Our Canadian operations are currently looking for a motivated, hardworking and professional team player to join our Wealth Management team in Edmonton.
- Perform outgoing sales calls (cold and warm calls) aimed at identifying and qualifying potential investors. Range of investment products may include stocks, bonds and insurance related investment products and strategies;
- Organize and maintain a database of prospects and clients;
- Contact prospects to determine interest in receiving literature on selected investment products;
- Prepare e-mail and general mail outs to clients and prospects including tracked email marketing;
- Assist with coordinating client seminars/meetings led by Investment Advisors.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous telemarketing and/or sales experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Demonstrated interest in investment products, with previous similar work experience an asset.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.