Marketing and Social Media Manager
|| sucasa.ca || instagram.com/sucasadesign ||
We are more than just an award-winning, full-service home design firm. At Su Casa, we are a team of driven people who serve our clients and community as we would our closest friends.
We’re looking for team players who are enthusiastic, results-driven, hungry for consistent improvement, and ready to laugh!
Working at Su Casa means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn as we pursue excellence in our craft - together. What this means is:
Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further.
An earnings and benefits package that reflects your experience and eagerness.
A respectful and honest work environment that helps you bring your best.
With over 149,000 followers on Instagram, we are off to a great start in building a community of home design fanatics, and we need you to take us to the next level:
- Work alongside Andy Friesen in upholding our brand standards.
- Develop, refine and execute the marketing strategy.
- Lead, manage and hold content creation contractors accountable for achieving incredible photos, videos, renderings and text copy.
- Plan campaigns (eg. launch Su Casa web media hub).
- Connect with clients and homebuilders for content and testimonials.
- Engage with our local community in volunteering initiatives.
- Work as a team player to deliver a phenomenal client/prospect experience.
It's important that you come prepared with years of proven marketing and organization skills, and can demonstrate strategic and design thinking, so we require a portfolio of your work along with your resume and cover letter.
And while previous experience working in marketing and social media is always helpful, what is most important to us is who you are.
You believe in:
- Collaborating as a team.
- Learning and growing.
- Taking action.
- Braving tough conversations.
- Having fun.
You understand that we are in the people business, together.
Before its start in 2005, a much (much) younger Andy Friesen was planting the seeds that would grow into Su Casa. The boy who doodled house designs during church services and dragged his parents to show homes became a student of Drafting Technology at the University of the Fraser Valley, followed by a position at an architecture start-up. When this led to home design requests from friends and family, Andy realized it was time to launch his own business.
Since then, he and the skilled Su Casa team have gone on to serve hundreds of wonderful clients, helping each one create the home of their dreams. Su Casa is still thriving, and in 2020 branched out with two offshoots, Su Casa Custom and Su Casa Shoppe. Both exist for that moment when a client first sees their completed project or turns the key on their beautiful new home.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abbotsford, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Content strategy: 3 years (preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (preferred)
- English (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2024-01-02
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!