At Cervus Equipment we’re powered by the World’s Dominant Agricultural, Industrial, Construction and Transportation Brands. We are a rapidly growing company and proudly own the largest group of John Deereagricultural equipment dealers in Canada.
We are currently seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator for our Agricultural Saskatchewan group, based out of our John Deere dealership in Saskatoon.
As a Marketing and Communications Coordinator you’ll:
- Take the lead on marketing and communications initiatives identified in the annual business/marketing plan
- Execute on external and internal marketing and communications initiatives, including building or acquiring and placing creative
- Assist with both segment specific and mass media marketing campaigns
- Stay up to date on current marketing strategies in both agriculture and other industries
- Be the point of contact for all advertising representatives from the markets Cervus Equipment Agriculture Saskatchewan serves
- Assist with promotional and customer dealership events as well as managing supplier Co-op programs
The ideal candidate will have:
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related field
- Previous experience in marketing coupled with a passion for our industry
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills as well as the drive to succeed
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft applications
- Knowledge and/or experience of the agriculture industry including John Deere and competitive products
We’d like to offer:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the Cervus organization grows
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
If you’ve got great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities.
Apply online today for immediate consideration!
We appreciate all prospective applicants, however, only those qualified will be contacted. We regret that we cannot accept phone calls regarding the status of an application.
Cervus Equipment – Proud owner of the largest group of John Deere dealers in Canada!
Job LocationSaskatoon, Saskatchewan, CanadaPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular