WHO IS GRAYCON?
Graycon is an I.T. consulting firm that specializes in the design, implementation, and support of all I.T. Infrastructure and Networking systems.
Established in 1989 by Graycon’s President Douglas Gray, Graycon has grown to support hundreds of small and medium organizations across Western Canada in various industries and sectors, such as: oil and gas, manufacturing, services, investment, construction, retail and many charitable and not-for-profit organizations.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Graycon is currently offering a sensational opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to an enthusiastic and passionate individual who desires working in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Event facilitation through the coordination of event logistics, bookings etc
- Create, test and schedule email communications to support events and campaigns
- Content marketing through social media to develop and expand engagement aligned to a defined social media strategy
- Contribute to marketing initiatives such as collateral, case studies, RFP’s
- Create and coordinate a variety of internal and external communications materials by consulting with stakeholders regarding their needs
- Extremely proficient in writing for a variety of audiences on multiple platforms
- Minor web and digital support
- Various administrative tasks
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, PR or Journalism
- Minimum 2-5 years marketing experience
- Understanding of the IT industry considered an asset
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong time management skills – able to juggle multiple deadlines
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills considered an asset
- Basic WordPress experience considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
WHAT MAKES YOU THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- You have the ability to understand and adhere to operating procedures and practices
- You demonstrate professionalism through appearance and overall conduct
- You are open and willing to communicate and respond to the needs of our clients, Graycon, our people and projects in a positive, professional, and supporting manner
- You are strong in interpersonal skills with a demonstrated customer service focus
- You are a self-starter, who is results-oriented with a desire to learn and support new developments
Yes, “Why Graycon"?
We’re a company that knows there is more to life than work that encourages you to lead a balanced lifestyle. Having fun, working hard, enjoying cool events, building our careers and futures, making a positive impact in our communities and being proud of our team and company are all the things that make up who we are at Graycon.
If you’re looking for a fun company environment that encourages learning with in-house training programs, shadowing experiences, and technical library then we have what you are looking for!
Add to that comprehensive health benefits with employer paid premiums; RRSP matching; a fitness benefit, a karma volunteer day each year and an open, collaborative, and supportive employee oriented environment.
At the Graycon Group, we’ve got big company opportunities with a small company feel. Are you ready to join us