Job ID/ID Travail: 3534
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for the research that helps guide future business. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role provides support for all business lines under the SCM Insurance banner. As such, the ideal candidate should possess outstanding research skills and be able to quantify and qualify the research needs of key company stakeholders and deliver appropriate findings that help illustrate possible business scenarios and outcomes.
- Identify growth opportunities by collecting and analyzing internal and 3rd party customer/market data.
- Analyze marketing channels to drive PPC, SEO, Social, Email and Display marketing campaigns.
- Create and optimize conversion paths via A/B, multivariate testing.
- Track historical campaign data to gage ROI.
- Conduct competitive analysis for development of key touch-points and sales materials
- Monitor sales data and analyze roadblocks and win rates
- Assist in the development of questionnaires and guides for accurate data-capture
- Keep up to date on latest trends and best practices in user and customer engagement
- Present findings and recommendations to team and stakeholders in a simple and clear manner
Education, knowledge and experience required
- Candidate requires a related university degree or college diploma
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a formal market research role
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM/SAS such as Salesforce/Business Intelligence
- Well versed in Google Analytics, Adwords and Google Search Console
- Experience in statistical analysis