The Marketing Advisor reports into the Team Lead, Marketing and supports marketing activities both at a corporate and branch level, key customers being operations. The incumbent will have line of sight and steward of certain key initiatives of the RME marketing strategy as developed by the Executive. They will have the responsibility of ensuring brand integrity across all mediums. Work cooperatively with internal and outside stakeholders to accomplish goals in a timely manner. Candidates selected for an interview will be asked to bring in a design portfolio and/or samples of their past graphic design work.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- In-house Graphic Designer
- Steward the production of all advertising mediums – print, radio, digital, signage, vehicle/equipment decals, clothing, promotional items.
- Create and execute internal and external promotional programs across the RME network.
- Facilitate content and design of employee newsletter.
- Use external promotional programs to gain customer data. Use data to target advertising.
- Follow process to create purchase orders for invoicing such as: receiving physical invoice, creating purchase order if approved, processing for payment, printing off all supporting documents, submitting to accounting for payment, working closely with the accounting department.
- Work through requested tasks from Corporate and Branch level.
- Provide marketing assistance with signage, booths, and promotional materials involved with the event. Be available to help event coordinator with various events when applicable.
- Facilitate the create of standard operating procedures
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design and marketing and/or communications
- Diploma or Degree in graphic design, marketing and/or communications
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience working with publications and deadlines
- Experience with digital advertising and the production of digital ads
- Able to work with multiple vendors
- Able to work with multiple requested users
- Well-spoken and able to justify creative
- Organizational Skills, Task Management, Personable
We offer a competitive salary, benefits including health and dental coverage, personal days, and an employee stock ownership plan that allows employees to contribute to an RRSP or Non-RRSP account that will be invested in RMDI stock. Also included will be a company vehicle or car allowance or mileage reimbursement.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified. We regret that we cannot accept phone calls regarding the status of an application.