Canadian Western Bank (CWB) Group has been voted one of Canada's 50 Best Employers for fives years in a row. This year we also received recognition as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
The CWB Group of companies has a different perspective on financial services. Our philosophy of putting people first - customers and employees - attracts dynamic, caring individuals. People who share and communicate our values of creative, flexible, specialized service are our greatest assets. We are seeking an experienced Marketing & Advertising Coordinator I to join our team in Marketing and Product Development, located at our Corporate Office in Edmonton.
The Marketing Coordinator I main focus is to provide support to the Manager, Marketing and Advertising by the coordination and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns related to CWB Group branding and business banking.
- 2 to 3 years previous marketing experience.
- Basic knowledge of market research, campaign evaluation metrics, Google Analytics.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (advanced Excel skills required).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills is essential along with a strong attention to accuracy and details.
- A fast learner, resourceful, and a willingness to take the initiative.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and adapt to changing deadlines/priorities.
- Must be a team player and flexible with their time.
- Marketing Diploma is required.
- Promotional Implementation - Assist with implementation of business banking related promotion programs such as Prospect Sales Piece.
- Tracking & Reporting - Coordinate tracking, reporting and evaluations for business banking and CWB Group related campaigns and promotions.
- Campaign Implementation - Taking direction from the Manager, Marketing & Advertising, distribute all business banking campaign materials and memos to branches.
- CDF Marketing - Assist with all aspects of Canadian Direct Financial campaigns, advertising, collateral materials and promotions.
- CWF Marketing - Assist with Canadian Western Financial campaigns, advertising, collateral materials and promotions.
- Traffic - Assist the Director and Manager with the implementation of all business banking and CWB Group related ads. Assist with shipping, receiving, uploading and proofing of incoming and outgoing proofs.
- Work with suppliers to source resources, obtain quotes and coordinate orders.
- Communications - Assist with keeping related areas of InfoServer up to date.
- Yellow & White Page Advertising - Working with the supplier, coordinate Yellow & White page advertising for all branches and respective subsidiaries.
- Call Screening - Screen sales, and solicitation calls and emails, and respond or refer accordingly.
- Business Development - Assist the Community Investment Manager with various marketing related needs pertaining to business related sponsorships (signage/logo requirements, PGP requirements, onsite equipment needs).