At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Market Research Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
6 month contract – Calgary, AB
This is an independent contractor role that is best suited for those looking for flexibility in their work schedule – this position will require approximately 30 hours/week with a possibility of full-time and contract extension. It is an excellent opportunity for those looking to apply their existing market research skills and experience with a global market research leader.
As an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the provision of strategic insight to our clients in the delivery of research services. You are conversant in quantitative research design, with experience managing key market research projects while simultaneously working to build and maintain client relationships. Our ideal candidate is an innovative thinker possessing both drive and intelligence, with a passion for matching science with insight to provide actionable research solutions.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the research process from proposal writing and research design, analysis and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports and delivery of presentations
- Maintains project budget and works with team to ensure all aspects of the study continue to operate smoothly
- Manages other ad hoc research projects from start to finish (including: survey design, tab planning, data analysis and presentation) as time permits
- Assists with qualitative research methodologies (focus groups, in depth interviews, etc).
Ideal Candidate has the Following Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of market research experience; supplier side experience an asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted project budgets and to create, manage, and commit to a project plan, schedule and budget
- Prior experience with qualitative research methodologies
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Completed Bachelors Degree
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.