Market Development Manager full-time
Satisfying the world’s thirst is a big job, and we’re proud to do it.
If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile a little bit each day, you’ve come to the right place.
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees.
Around here, we are all Leaders and brand ambassadors. The Leadership Behaviors we are passionate about are: Driving Innovation, Acting Like an Owner, Collaborating with Key Stakeholders, Inspiring Others, and Developing Self. These are not just words; these are actions that we live by.
Happiness comes in many packages.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments, excellence is encouraged and rewarded. Here you can have a career that is as diverse and refreshing as our brands. We know that a refreshing career and personal life depend in part on your continued well-being and future financial security. That’s why we offer a variety of programs to cover health, finances and retirement. Taste the sparkling rewards of your efforts.
To develop, maintain and grow On Premise and CDC account volume and gross profit within an assigned territory. This person will be responsible for account development and retention, new account acquisition and face to face order taking within the confined geography. They will have the ability to alter distribution, frequency and order taking procedures, to better meet the customers needs. The position may cross multiple facility boundaries.
- Execute and close sales calls, focused on value-added selling activities in specified accounts
- Execute Looks of Success in outlets, sell and implement campaigns, and sell promotional programming
- Manage appropriate store inventory levels
- Support contract renewal negotiations as requested
- Generate IRR analysis
- Develop customer relationships
- Review business results with customers
- Ensure assets meet minimum performance requirements and develop a plan of action for those assets generating zero or low volume
- Establish and achieve equipment placement goals
- Tracks daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations
- Manage all assigned Customer Support Tickets through to closure
- [AMOP function] - In connection with an Order Replenishment sales call
- Ensure account meets Company merchandising standards
- Determine stores' product needs
- Place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements
- Sell in promotional programs and
- Ensure customer compliance
- Communicate account and market knowledge to Sales Center, to include information on new customers
- Assure account and customer standards are met, including assuring proper POS is executed and proper maintenance of company assets
- Check for proper company standards in product rotation
- Resolve customer inquires, including researching and closing Customer Service Tickets
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling
- Business Development Function
- Acquire specific number of accounts based on assigned territory opportunity
- Set up new accounts with channel LOS
- Qualify accounts to determine opportunity and investment levels
- High School - GED or Diploma
- 1+ years general sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.