MARKET ANALYST (2 Positions)
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will perform market, economic and strategic analysis in support of the company’s marketing strategy. You will research, interpret and report on all aspects of the nuclear fuel market and interact extensively with other teams in the marketing group. In addition, you will prepare internal and external reports, utilize data management systems, critically review nuclear industry presentations and publications, as well as produce recommendations to enhance the company’s marketing strategy.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce, business administration or economics
- Five to eight years of relevant experience
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered
- A strong background in the use of computer applications, including Microsoft Excel
- Superior analytical, critical thinking and communication skills
- Accuracy, flexibility, judgement and creativity
- An understanding of the nuclear industry
Applicants will be considered for a level within the job progression, which is appropriate to their qualifications.
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.