At Dynamix Agitators, we specialize in engineering and manufacturing agitators and mixers for industrial process markets worldwide. Our customers include some of the world's leading energy and natural resource companies, as well as some of the largest chemical manufacturing companies. We are developing our reseller channels to these clients, and have an opportunity for a dynamic, sales-oriented Marcom experienced Marketing Manager to help maintain our brand and support our business development.
Reporting to the GM/CEO the Marketing Manager works to communicate and implement corporate business development strategies. He/She leads the Company in the online marketing world and works intimately with the Sales Team to support the company strategies. Front of mind awareness is key to our channel development, so content development and communication is core to this role.
- Maintain the integrity of the Dynamix brand internally and across customer facing platforms such as the website, blog, social media.
- Graphically represent technical concepts
- Technical writing skills to represent technical concepts
- Collect, review and analyze online activity data (website traffic, leads, ROI, and sales win/loss ratio) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Content development for website, blog, social media, marketing materials, training manuals, presentations.
- Plan and coordinate tradeshow events, book venue and travel, manage materials packing, rentals and labour, lead tracking collection, execute email marketing communications.
- Manage marketing communications calendar, mailing lists, email newsletters, company updates.
- Manage Marketing Asset library on Company server.
- Wordpress management: Updating website version, plugins, and media library.
- Monitor the website and traffic behaviour for issues and fix problems as they arise
- Work intimately with inside and outside sales team to motivate and execute sales initiatives
- Create specialized reports and dashboards for the IS team
- Format and brand internal and customer facing documents (training manuals, IOMs, mixer drawings, forms, selection sheets)
- SEO Strategy - Google Analytics
- PPC Management – Google
- Graphic Design (Adobe Suite or other)
- Content Management Systems
- CRM Management knowledge
- Ability to write technical content
- 4 + years of experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Certification or Degree