Marketing & Communications Manager full-time
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Manager, Marketing & Communications is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing and communication strategies that align with ATB Corporate Financial Services’ (CFS) strategic direction and priorities. Working closely with CFS Executives, Sales and the broader CFS team, the Manager will leverage both Corporate Marketing and Communication departments to deliver creative and timely Marcom programs in true partnership with the business.
The primary focus is to develop marketing and communication strategies that clearly understand the client (both internal and external) and prospect markets, leveraging this knowledge to collaboratively drive results as defined through delivery against the line of business strategies. The Manager will help to identify issues and priorities and play a leadership role in the implementation of Marcom strategies. This involves maintaining a keen focus on CFS’ direction, leading the internal and external content management strategy for the division, and collaborating on various sponsorships, events, research or advertising and promotion programs for the line of business.
- Enable and support the effective publishing of marketing and communication materials for new and existing CFS products to ensure market differentiation from competitors.
- Align CFS industry expertise with external speaking engagements
- Manage social media website
- Publish CFS Industry Newsletters to send externally (Real Estate, Forestry, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets, etc.)
- Building editorial calendar with industry expertise mail outs
- Develop, test, implement and continually improve CFS’ content management strategy in order to create though leadership for the division and its industry-specialized approach
- Maintain awareness of industry events, competitor’s products, economic conditions and trends
- Work with leaders and members of the CFS team to develop and implement overall communication plans for this line of business.
- Identify key issues and potential obstacles
- Determine target audiences, target strategies to meet the needs of different audiences
- Develop key messages for key CFS stakeholders
- Identify and implement leading edge communications tools
- Align communication across all associate groups and builds associate understanding of CFS’s strategic direction utilizing existing and new communications vehicles (SharePoint; internal newsletters, etc.)
- Represent the interests of CFS (and Marketing & Communications) in all key Associate programs, communications programs and events.
- Collaborate with CFS’ HR team to build a strong recruitment presence for the line in key external markets including “on campus” and marketplace positioning
- Represent CFS in cross-functional and cross-line project teams, being a champion for the voice of CFS teammates and clients/market
- In conjunction with CFS Marketing partners, co-develop and implement marketing plans with Product Management team for CFS’ new and emerging sub-lines of business including Financial Markets and Cash Management