A Division of Amer Sports Canada Inc.
Location of Work :
Arc’teryx Design Centre
100-2155 Dollarton Highway
North Vancouver, BC V7H 3B2
Head Office Address :
#110-2220 Dollarton Hwy,
North Vancouver, BC, V7H 1A8
Full time, permanent
Salary: 85,000-115,000CAD annually
Benefits : extensive benefit plans for extended medical, prescription drug, life, accidental death & disability, long term disability, dental, vision, and EFAP (Employee and Family Assistance Program), relocation package and support, Arc’teryx Annual Incentive Plan (performance based bonus), 25 days paid vacation per calendar year, employee product discount, RRSP (with employer matching)
Eligible for annual performance based salary increases
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
Job purpose: Work across the Product development to coordinate and deliver apparel research projects into the Arc’teryx product development system. Create and maintain clear communication tools to provide visibility on the content and status of each project.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
(including but not limited to)
- Analyze and provide advice on current process to integrate research projects into the Arc’teryx i2P (idea to product) process
- Develop time lines and critical path to deliver multiple product research projects into the Arc’teryx i2P (idea to product) process.
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of current process, and create recommendations for strategy and process improvements
- Coordinate multiple stake holders to deliver the project on time and complete.
- Report scope and progress of projects across the company
- Propose improvements to product development and research operations
- Organize and track Lab testing
- Organize creation of conceptual product for field testing and proof of concept.
Required Education & Skills
- Education: Degree required
- 5 years working in product development in athletic or outdoor apparel
- Significant experience required in product management in athletic or outdoor apparel
- Significant experience leading and managing employees
- Significant experience in project management
- Experience analyzing product and market trends in athletic or outdoor apparel