With dotted-line reporting to the Vice-President of Marketing and as an integral part of the senior site-level management team, this position provides critical support to all departments by developing and executing strategic customer service initiatives to enhance the overall guest experience. This position holds fiscal accountability for site-level Marketing initiatives.
- Recognize opportunities to build relationships with key clients as well as partnerships with local businesses, organizations, and their local community leaders
- Drive the people and process improvements to optimize customer experience from start to finish.
- Be a customer service ambassador, and ensure all staff members are following the policies and procedures to invite successful customer interactions.
- Responsible for interacting with new staff and instructing/advising them of our customer service goals, policies, and practices.
- Identify opportunities to improve guest experience and the casino’s overall customer service program.
- Oversees Guest Services activities and staff members and directs them to achieve high levels of performance and excellence in customer service. Responsible for coaching, performance evaluations, and any necessary disciplinary action.
- Responsible for the continued improvement of guest experience for all new, returning, and VIP clientel
- Ensures that our high customer service standards are upheld in every position throughout the casino.
- Produces and manages a 12-month promotion and event calendar for entertainment & promotions
- Coordinates promotions arranged on-site by the provincial gaming organization and corporate Marketing.
- Recommends strategies to improve processes, promotions, customer service, team morale, and casino standards
- Ensures all marketing programs produce a positive return on investment (ROI)
What You Will Require
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in management in a customer service setting
- Post secondary education in events, marketing, hospitality or equivalent
- Solid understanding of hospitality and guest services
- A strong customer service background is a must, some casino experience preferred.
- Flexible to work extra hours for special events
- Solid customer service skills, and the ability to coach and mentor staff to use those customer service skills with our guests.
- Demonstrates and promotes teamwork.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Creative, Innovative, and self motivating