The Manager of Media Sales position is a key role that provides an opportunity to work alongside the company’s Co-Founders, have decision-making authority to help the media team continually grow revenue by establishing, negotiating and developing profitable media relationships.
The Manager of Media Sales is a natural leader who will be responsible for overseeing the launch execution and growth of the company’s new digital health division (mobile and web apps). This position will require collaboration with the Lead Product Manager and Co-founders on a regular basis to align the company’s marketing initiatives with the company’s growth plan, to identify and execute cost-effective, scalable sources of media that can provide qualified and profitable traffic.
You will negotiate pricing and acquire inventory primarily on a CPL basis. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in and a thorough understanding of lead generation, as well as a roster of existing contacts to work with.
- Develop media strategy for company’s web and mobile properties including budget requirements and competitive analysis
- Sourcing new partnerships and media buying opportunities that exceed company’s growth plan
- Negotiating and managing profitable buys for multiple products
- Generate traffic and revenue from company’s existing email list
- Managing the creation and execution of campaigns that exceed business goals
- Create, develop and execute marketing programs including creative/copy
- Developing strong relationships with partners to continually grow business
- Managing CPL campaigns and reviewing backend performance to ensure specific quality and profitability goals are being met
- Conduct performance analysis and provide reports to management on all marketing campaigns weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Optimize campaigns/offers to decrease acquisition rates and increase overall revenue
- Strong analytical abilities
- A self-starter who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A passion for healthcare, media buying and online marketing, pride in your work and a drive to succeed
- Exceptional communication skills and a “team-first” attitude
- Lead generation experience
- Demonstrated success in managing high-volume media buys
- Exceptionally detailed knowledge of metrics
- Expert knowledge of top online media publishers and networks
- 3-4 years of online marketing-specific experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
The opportunity to join a team making a difference in people’s lives, through digital health.
- Salary + Bonuses
- Extended health/dental/vision coverage
- Weekly Lunches and bottomless coffee, tea and brownies
- Monthly team building activities (fun ones)
- Games Room featuring ping pong, darts and Xbox Kinnect
- Support for professional development (BCTIA access)
- Subsidies for continuing Education
Prizm Media is the lead generation company of choice for some of the fastest growing durable medical equipment providers and mail order pharmacies in US and Canada. With over 13 million leads generated our company has directly impacted revenue growth for over 600 clients. Recently listed #52nd Fastest growing Company in 2014′s PROFIT500, Consumer Choice Award winner in the Digital Media category and recognized by the Better Business Bureau of Mainland BC as a finalist, we have become a thought leader in our field.
Our mission is to leverage technology, social media and proven and compliant marketing techniques to help the masses have greater access to affordable healthcare services and products. If you share in this altruistic value, then you will love it here.