Dream Unlimited is a real estate investment, development and management company, creating value at every stage of the real estate life cycle. Since the business was created in 1994, Dream has grown substantially, becoming one of Canada’s leading real estate companies with approximately $13.4 billion of assets.
And while on the surface our business may not seem that different from others, it’s our attitude and approach that sets us apart. We believe in better communities to live in and work in. We seize unconventional opportunities and try new things, approaching every project with passion and purpose. Dream has earned a reputation for adding value by being smart and doing good, making decisions with everyone’s interest at hand – our customers, partners, investors, and the community at large.
Dream Office REIT
Dream Unlimited provides asset management and advisory services to Dream Office REIT, a TSX-listed real estate investment trust that owns a portfolio of well-located, high-quality central business district and suburban office properties in major urban centres across Canada. Dream Office Management Corp. is a property management division within Dream Unlimited that provides services to Dream Office REIT.
Dream, is looking to hire a Manager, Marketing & Research for the Western Canadian portfolio with a minimum of five (5) years of marketing experience. The manager is responsible for:
- Supporting the Western Region Leasing team in all the marketing and communication efforts;
- Oversee the coordination of the production of all marketing initiatives in the Region including but not limited to:
- marketing brochures and e-brochures for upcoming vacancies; including photography
- building information and summary sheet
- database of as-built plan(s) (electronic/hard copy)
- broker/tenant contact database (ACT)
- external vacancy web site (Arcestra, etc.)
- as built drawing requests
- monthly vacancy updates for 3rd party brokerage community
- broker open-houses in various markets and tenant events
- Playing a key role in the coordination and organization of all client events including tenant events, broker events, client recognition and internal team activities;
- Obtaining approval and then sourcing, maintaining and distributing relevant marketing materials and supplies required to support marketing activities in the Western Region;
- Assisting in the management of our leasing website and external communication vehicles;
- Using outside consultant suppliers;
- Developing templates/standards for different marketing and communication campaigns;
- Support leasing director/ manager(s) in a professional and timely manner with various duties as required;
- Processing expense reports on behalf of Vice President and all leasing manager(s), Leasing as required (back up support);
- Work with other internal departments, i.e. property management, finance and accounting, acquisitions, etc., as required on related issues;
- Supervise and review the preparation of accurate & timely leasing report and other internal reporting as required;
- Assist with the annual revenue and expense budget process;
- Assist leasing managers in achieving lease objectives and keeping good relationships with tenant, brokers and industry; and
- Other related duties and tasks as required.
- Strong people skills. A team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated in written and verbal reports, presentations, and meeting facilitation.
- Responsiveness. Ability to anticipate needs and commit to respond in agreed time frames.
- Innovator. Proven ability to identify, evaluate and develop new ideas and support with results.
- Deliver on commitments. Ability to set clear objectives and deliverable goals.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Real Estate Marketing experience;
- College Diploma in related field (e.g. Marketing, Public Relations, etc.) or equivalent;
- Strong computer design skills; and
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite (including InDesign).