Hyundai Capital Canada is the new financial services subsidiary of the Hyundai Motor Group and Kia Motors Group—two of the fastest-growing automakers in the world. Headquartered in Toronto, we support the growth of the Hyundai and Kia brands throughout Canada.
With Hyundai Capital Canada, you have an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor. And, because we're a Hyundai Capital company, your efforts will be supported by an international affiliation of financial services companies. You'll have access to the global programs that have made Hyundai Capital a trend-setter known for its unique and rewarding company culture.
The Manager, Marketing and Digital Design will report into the Director, Marketing and is responsible for supporting the Hyundai Capital Canada Marketing function through front-end design and development of marketing initiatives for HCCA Corporate, Hyundai Motor Finance, Kia Motors Finance and Genesis Finance brands. The successful candidate will be the primary lead for all things print and web graphic design related as well as front-end development of key marketing communications materials across Corporate, Consumer and Dealer campaigns and programs. They will contribute to the evolution and lead the maintenance of various digital properties including Dealer Portals, branded pages within OEM site.
• Provide guidance to support best practices in UX/UI design
• Design wireframe and mockups as needed
• Evolve and maintain design brand standards for HMF, KMF and GF brands
• Maintain HCCA brand standards in partnership with Corporate Services
• Support the design creation and maintenance of all Consumer POS (Print) and electronic communications materials and assets
• Support the design creation of dealer print and web communication materials and assets
• Ensure all branded materials (Print and Web) follow established brand guidelines
• Work with internal and external partners to ensure dealer portal extensions (i.e. white-labeled applications) adhere to brand standards
• Design and develop web assets to support communications to Consumers and Dealers including
o Dealer Portals
o Consumer public sites (HMF, HCCA)
• Support the build of branded pages within HCCA or OEM partner environments (front-end development / publishing with various content management systems)
• Support digital channel delivery of HCCA’s websites
• Work closely with internal and external team members on developing requirements and project management across a variety of channels including consumer desktop & mobile websites, dealer portals and corporate website ensuring that best practices and procedures for online functionality (UX) are understood and implemented
• Contribute to the gathering of business requirements and user needs for translations into applicable solutions
• Contribute to UAT activities of new features and capabilities delivered on HCCA sites
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ years print and web design experience
- 4+ years front end development experience
- Previous experience using design product suites such as Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver etc.)
- Proven experience designing B-to-B and B-to-C print materials (brochures, bulletins, Manuals etc.)
- Applicable knowledge of various content management systems i.e. Sitecore, WordPress etc.
- Proven experience producing HTML, CSS and other front-end development assets for websites
- Demonstrated experience working with web analytics packages to gain insights and drive improvements in the digital environment; Omniture Site Catalyst or Google Analytics preferred Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable communicating technology requirements to back-end development peers
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset