Allstate is looking for a strong and experienced candidate that can drive business through digital marketing. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in digital media planning and execution. S/he would be able to connect with and then influence, inspire and inform multiple levels within an organization. The candidate will enjoy complex problem solving and building solutions, which require working across the organization to drive business forward. Candidates must have strong marketing skills, an ability to do consultative selling and a solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape. They will have an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit, and must be comfortable working within a fast moving and global environment. This is a full time role in based in Markham reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing & eCommerce in Canada.
- Manage the digital marketing activities for Allstate including but not limited to paid search, organic search, display and video advertising and paid social
- Accountable to achieve for sales targets and brand metric growth driven through these digital marketing activities
- Maintain vendor partnerships and liaise with agency, vendors and buyers to ensure timely updates and execution
- Liaise with vendors and internal stakeholders to schedule campaigns and coordinate the execution of the Allstate’s digital marketing
- Leverage A/B testing software to improve performance of digital marketing activities
- Conduct post campaign analysis and provide reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide efficient, professional customer service to internal and external business teams
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role at an agency or a financial services company
- Expertise in managing paid search campaigns with experience in working with campaign management software (e.g. Double click, Kenshoo)
- Proficient in managing online campaigns including video campaigns. Experience with programmatic buyers and software would be an added advantage
- Adept with web analytics and reporting tools required (e.g. Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly detailed oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Must be team oriented, possess strong interpersonal skills and work well within cross-functional teams
- Excellent organization and project management skill
In order to be considered for this position, candidates are invited to submit their applications by May 2, 2016.
Allstate Canada Group has policies and practices that provide workplace accommodations. If you require accommodation please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.