- Do you have experience designing marketing concepts into production for print, digital, and corporate presentations?
- Join an industry leader that believes in giving back to the community!
- Use your leadership skills in a challenging and varied role!
About Absolute Results
Absolute Results, Canada’s largest automotive marketing company is the industry leader in database marketing, salesperson training, and Private Sale’s events. We think big, we dream big, and we produce big successful events across North America and Europe. We have the vision and scale to deliver big things that matter and we believe in making big things possible.
About the Opportunity
Absolute Results is seeking an experienced and passionate professional to manage, motivate, and inspire our team as our new Manager, Creative Services with an automotive industry focus.
Reporting to the COO, you will act as a leader who will establish a new benchmark for creative achievements within our industry and at our company. With extensive experience and knowledge across key disciplines of advertising, design practices and principles, you will be responsible for developing plans, driving execution and celebrating success with your team and colleagues alike.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the day-to-day workflow of clients’ campaigns, ensuring all work is produced on time, on budget, and on strategy
- Thinking strategically and acting creatively to provide execution support for corporate marketing initiatives with an emphasis on brand voice, exceptional impact, and creative execution
- Upholding the integrity of our company’s brand and brand guidelines
- Identifying opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in the department's systems and resources
- Working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to develop and execute creative concepts
- Promoting and overseeing strategic relationships between internal and external clients, including vendors and partner organizations
- Overseeing the creative departments planning, organizing, and monitoring of workflow to ensure closing date schedules are adhered to and production, efficiency, and quality standards are met
- Managing work performed by Graphics team by providing direction, coaching, and training as well as mentoring and fostering the continual development of the team
- Supervising the recruitment, development, retention, and organization of all graphics department staff in accordance with company budgetary objectives and human resources policies
- Ensuring projects are on time and within budget
The qualify for this role you will need a certificate or diploma in Marketing, Graphic Design, or Business Administration, (a university degree is preferred) coupled with a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing a graphics team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven marketing background, well-developed leadership skills and a strong track record of demonstrable execution. You not only know what you are doing but can make it happen through a team with clear results and metric-driven achievements.
To succeed in this role you will need to have extensive experience and knowledge across key disciplines of advertising, as well as design practices and principles. You will be responsible for developing plans, driving execution and celebrating success with your team and colleagues alike.
If you are a self-motivated and confident leader with an empowering management style and collaborative working approach you will do well in this role. With your exceptional interpersonal, communication, and time management skillsyou lead by example, enjoy hands-on work when required, and are passionate about accomplishing your goals.
If you're ready to take your skills to the next level with an industry-leading organization, Apply Now! For full details and to apply, please visit http://jobs.applyfir..jobs/89793