About Absolute Results
Absolute Results, Canada’s largest automotive marketing company is the industry leader in database marketing, salesperson training, and Private Sale’s events. We think big, we dream big, and we produce big successful events across North America and Europe. We have the vision and scale to deliver big things that matter and we believe in making big things possible.
About the Opportunity
Absolute Results is seeking an experienced and passionate professional to manage, motivate, and inspire our team as our new Manager, Creative Services.
Reporting to the COO, you will act as a leader who will establish a new benchmark for creative achievements within our industry and at our company. With extensive experience and knowledge across key disciplines of advertising, design practices and principles, you will be responsible for developing plans, driving execution and celebrating success with your team and colleagues alike.
The qualify for this role you will need a certificate or diploma in Marketing, Graphic Design, or Business Administration, (a university degree is preferred) coupled with a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing a graphics team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven marketing background, well-developed leadership skills and a strong track record of demonstrable execution. You not only know what you are doing but can make it happen through a team with clear results and metric-driven achievements.
You will also demonstrate:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced experience with PC & Macintosh-based computer systems
- Advanced production-level experience with Adobe Design Suite
- Proven experience in marketing planning, organization, and development
- An excellent understanding of project management principles
- Exemplary proofreading skills with keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong decision making, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Automobile industry experience (preferred)
- French and Spanish language proficiency (asset)
To succeed in this role you will need to have extensive experience and knowledge across key disciplines of advertising, as well as design practices and principles. You will be responsible for developing plans, driving execution and celebrating success with your team and colleagues alike.
If you're ready to take your skills to the next level with an industry-leading organization, Apply Now!
For more info and to apply see: http://jobs.applyfir..jobs/89793