Do you want to join one of the fastest rising mobile app development companies in Canada? Push Interactions is looking for the right person to head up our Business Development efforts. If you have a passion for closing deals, experience selling custom software applications , and enjoy working in a fun & fast-paced environment, then we’d love to meet with you!
The goal of this position is to build a sales team from the ground up, to support our company expansion strategy which includes opening offices in locations such as San Jose and New York. To achieve this, we have aggressive sales targets to meet, which will drive this expansion.
You will be responsible to build a strong sales base, capable of supporting the expansion of the sales team, ultimately being accountable for success of the team.
You will need to be able to sell custom software projects to our enterprise clients. We provide custom solutions to our clients based on their specific business needs, so adaptability in sales strategy is key as every project and client is different from the last.
As part of that role, you will work with our Product Director to determine what each client’s needs are and how we can best deliver it to them within their available budget, and then find a way to get a deal done. The Product Director will do the heavy lifting here, but you will provide support and input from a sales perspective.
Some account management skills will be required – primarily keeping clients apprised of budget and schedule as projects progress, and checking in regularly with both past and ongoing clients.
You will be heavily involved in developing pitches for projects to clients. This is to help explain the project and our processes, and ensure they understand the proposal we deliver to them. This is a key component of the role, and demonstrated ability in explaining a project in a client-friendly matter will factor heavily to our decision.
Most of all, you will be responsible for achieving the company sales targets, and helping drive the growth of the company by closing new deals beyond those targets. As part of this, you will work closely with top management to improve sales strategies and marketing efforts, while building out your sales team.
- 4+ years of sales experience
- Prior software sales experience
- Team management skills
- Initiative to achieve and exceed company sales targets with minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team
- Drive to deliver top-quality applications to enterprise clients
- Enthusiasm to work in an iterative project process
- Capable of collaborating with management on company growth plan
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms
- Knowledge of the mobile industry and trends
- Prior experience leading a sales team
Our head office is in Saskatoon and we have a satellite office in San Jose. The successful candidate will not be required to relocate to either location, as telecommuting is a viable option.
Why should you apply with Push Interactions?
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Assistance with out-of-province moving expenses
- Personal development opportunities
- Free snacks and drinks
- Regular gaming lunches and potlucks
- A team filled with enthusiastic people