Job number: 243-17/18
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing date: January 11, 2018
Language required: English
Videography and multimedia experience needed
Lead the team responsible for multimedia projects, branded campaigns, and advertising planning and buying.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the development and implementation of branded video and advertising projects
- Oversee end-to-end production of multimedia material, including videos
- Maintain relationships with vendors and other external parties
- Review responses to requests for proposals and requests for quotations
- Mentor the team in development planning, workload management, and setting and achieving performance objectives
What we’re looking for:
- Proven leader who can build relationships across the corporation
- Problem-solver with extensive experience executing multimedia projects
- A strong communicator and project manager able to work to deadline
- Organized multi-tasker able to manage significant project and core budgets
- Functional and technical knowledge of videography trends and technology, advertising and strategy development
What you’ll need:
· A degree in marketing or public relations and at least seven years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.