Manager, Advertising and Production full-time
Looking for your next adventure as a marketer? An exciting opportunity exists for a Marketing professional in the role of Manager, Advertising & Production, in our Victoria office. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing & Community Investment, you will oversee marketing and advertising production on behalf of Island Savings. As a key player at this successful and growing organization, your responsibilities include consulting with internal clients on marketing projects, developing relationships and negotiating with external suppliers, overseeing digital and offline graphic design, day to day production, and coordination of all advertising production activities and implementation.
Our ideal candidate is:
Organized, with an eye for detail
- A high degree of organizational and time management skills with the ability to co-ordinate a high volume of projects within tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven success managing the production of materials from start to finish
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and concisely with strong editing skills and exceptional proofing abilities
Passionate about the latest trends in advertising
- Experience in digital advertising and production, including Google and Facebook, as well as proven success managing online campaigns
- Working knowledge of web analytics, SEO, and best practices in online marketing
- Eager to present solutions and new ideas to inform campaign development that will meet the needs of the member/consumer
Team-oriented and a motivator
- Consider the needs of the member/consumer, as well as your internal stakeholders’ needs, with each project
- Build and maintain trust and rapport by consistently anticipating and exceeding the needs of clients and/or teammates, while initiating highly effective recovery when required
- Motivate, coach and evaluate graphic designer’s performance and provide guidance, training and regular feedback
- Approach team interactions with positivity and encouragement
You have a minimum of a 2 year college diploma or university degree in marketing, or a related field and 4 years previous experience in a fast-paced multi-task production or marketing role within a large organization, including print production and purchasing, as well as digital production.
You have experience in: Quark Xpress, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat and other graphics programs. You also possess working knowledge of all technical procedures involved in aspects of print production, as well as graphics technology in a MAC environment.