Are you passionate about online marketing? Strong technically? Great at teaching – in person & in front of a camera? Excited about helping people excel with their online courses and businesses?
Does the idea of joining a rapidly growing company excite the heck out of you? If yes, read on!
Thinkific is a Vancouver-based tech company with a team of 16, and growing fast. We’re making it easy to teach and build businesses online. Visit our hiring page here: http://blog.thinkific.com/hiring/
Our all-in-one platform helps our customers create, market, and sell their own online courses. We currently power thousands of online courses for clients ranging from Hootsuite and other large companies, to thousands of independent experts, authors, speakers, coaches, and entrepreneurs around the globe.
A big part of our success is the experience our product offers – and that’s where you come in.
We’re hiring a motivated and exceptionally skilled marketer & business coach to join our team as Lead Product Educator.
We are seeking someone passionate about business growth and online education to create and deliver engaging training and resources for our audience via video, live webinars, and course content. This is a new role, and this individual will help form the future of customer success at Thinkific as our company continues to expand.
A typical week might include things like:
- Plan and deliver a webinar and live chat event with our existing customers, teaching them new ways to market their online courses
- Create a course all about how to get started with a newly released feature, hopping on camera to become the face of customer education
- Spend a couple mornings helping out customers one on one (like every member of our team does!) to stay close to customers and learn all of the intricacies of our system
- Revisit the customer onboarding flow, to ensure the best resources are in place for each customer persona
- Introduce Thinkific to a new audience by teaching best practices for growing an online course business, as a podcast guest of an influencer in our space
Ultimately, your goal will be to help increase success across our platform, by getting new customers up to speed quickly, and helping existing customers become more successful. Customer activation and retention rates will be your go-to metrics.
Here are a few hints that you might be the person we’re looking for (you probably meet 4 or more of these!):
- You’ve already created your own online course (bonus points if you’ve used Thinkific!) Relating to and understanding our clientele is key. If you’ve created your own online course, you already know exactly what our customers are doing.
- You’ve got sales experience. Every time we get the attention of a customer or prospective customer, it is an opportunity to get them even more excited about our product, and how they can make the most of it.
- You love presenting on stages and on webinars, you can rock a podcast interview, and you’re a thought leader in the digital marketing community. This isn’t the time to be camera shy! We’re looking for a personable, energetic marketer to genuinely help our customers and get them excited about building and growing their courses along the way.
- You are passionate about digital marketing and business growth (and may even be an online entrepreneur yourself). This is an opportunity to help thousands of entrepreneurs all over the planet build online businesses, earn passive revenue, and live their dreams. It doesn’t get more rewarding than this!
- You’re well versed in web technology (you’re actually a bit of a geek). We’re a software company, and your role will be to know our product almost better than we do. You must be confident diving in to do some CSS/HTML edits, or walking a customer through some technical troubleshooting when they have a complex question on a live webinar.
- You’re a capable content writer, not just a pretty face. You’ll be backed by our content marketing and customer support teams, but will have no problem diving into our technology to plan and create valuable education for our audience each week.
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a collaborative, high performing team focused on building best-in-class software in order to grow our company
- We have plenty of office snacks, coffee, and the occasional Friday beer to keep you fueled
- We offer a competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, and an open vacation policy
- Celebrate & get to know your peers with monthly and quarterly team events
- We have an amazing existing team of really talented engineers, marketers, and customer success people that want to work with you
Are you the perfect fit? Impress us, then grow with us!
Think this sounds like you? This position includes some on-camera time, so pull out your phone and make us a quick video.