3P Learning is an ASX listed global leader in educational technology that transforms lives through a love of learning. Our online learning products include our flagship mathematics platform, Mathletics and complementary products in spelling and literacy, Spellodrome. Our products are trusted globally by millions of students and teachers. 3P’s headquarters are located in Sydney with teams based in Auckland, Bristol, Calgary, Johannesburg, Hong Kong, Pune, Lahore and New York.
The position is Lead Generator in the downtown Calgary, Alberta location.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop new business via marketing and lead generation, such as email, call inquiries and social media, into a target market or area within Canada and North America
- Follow up on leads and conduct research in market territories to identify potential new business.
- Ability to identify trends and determine prospects impulse factors to determine how our product can suit their needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Develop and cultivate leads and new business relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales pipeline.
- Work with the Regional Managers and Sales Coordinator to develop and grow a sales pipeline to assist with meeting quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Ideally you will have:
- A track record of success in a sales or lead qualification/generation position
- Strong sales ability
- Minimum Diploma level education with a post-secondary institution
Ideally you will be:
- A strong communicator, in person and virtually
- Proficient with Salesforce and CRM (ideal but not essential)
- Able to meet deliverables in a timely fashion
- Proactive, positive and open to change as our environment is very dynamic
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader developing world-class products. Our team is committed to excellence through innovation, we equally value academic rigor and engaging experiences for students and teachers. Our core values - we believe in people, we think without borders, we never give up, and we love learning combine powerfully to help bring our purpose to life - to transform lives through a love of learning. We invite your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.