Reports to: Senior Graphic Designer
Burnaby, Head Office
STORMTECH is a Vancouver based company making a wide variety of performance, technical apparel, bags and accessories for companies in over 30 countries. Quality and design have remained at the forefront of the company’s mission, which is to “Provide Innovative Performance Apparel and Outstanding Customer Service”.
WHAT YOU DO
As the Layout Artist your primary scope is to perform professional graphic design work. You are the in-house lead on creating and designing sales print materials, flyers, storyboards, sell sheets, and presentations in support of the Sales Coordinator and sales team and other creative projects.
- Building sales flyers, presentations and storyboards
- Colour correcting and adjusting images
- Placing text and images into page files per the design layouts
- Correcting, modifying, and reworking page files based on pre-determined designs and formats
- Building pages and coordinating the production of the layout files with Sales & Marketing teams
- Responsible for ensuring all work is done accurately and in a timely manner to meet project deadlines
- Other related duties as assigned by Senior Graphic Designer/ Sales and Marketing Managers
- Ad hoc tasks and responsibilities
WHO YOU ARE
- Have a passion and skill for design and illustration
- Advanced skills in Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comprehensive understanding of print and digital production process, colour correction, photography and design principals
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to speak a second language an asset
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.