Posting Number: 15CALP-05
Status: Temporary, Full-time
Hours of Work: 75.0 hours bi-weekly, Monday – Friday between 8 am – 5 pm
Classification: Band 11
Number of Positions: 1
The Sales team of CannAmm LP is seeking an energetic individual to join the team at our Edmonton, location. We are an organization that is dedicated to continually developing, expanding, and enhancing our services to meet the changing needs of our clients. To provide the most comprehensive services possible, we work closely with our clients to develop fit-for-duty programs that address the concerns and specific requirements of our client, their employees, and industry regulators. We are an organization that is dedicated to continually developing, expanding, and enhancing our services to meet the changing needs of our clients. To provide the most comprehensive services possible, we work closely with our clients to develop drug-free workplace programs that address the concerns and specific requirements of our client, their employees, and industry regulators. Training will be provided to the successful applicant.
The Account Manager is a member of the Sales & Marketing team, and reports to the Sales Manager. Account Managers are also a key communication channel throughout CannAmm. They serve a critical client liaison role to communicate messages from CannAmm to its clients in a way that reinforces a constructive, profitable, “win/win” relationship. They leverage relationships with clients, prospects, and network distributors to gather intelligence about their assigned region as related to CannAmm’s positioning, competitors, industry developments and economic drivers within the region, then document and communicate this information through company channels. Account Managers also work to identify and gather information about new opportunities in their assigned region and with their clients, and collaborate with Sales personnel to bring these opportunities to fruition.
- Collector and BAT training or willingness to complete such training
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and a good driving record required
- Occupational Testing, Medical, Safety or Legal background is an asset
- Familiarity with the region being assigned
- Ability to ensure that tasks are completed and deadlines met
- Ability to maintain confidential records and communications
- Education or training in sales or business development, or equivalent experience desirable
- Develop Account Management Plans for key accounts assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Identify and document client issues; resolving them independently when able, engaging internal subject matter experts when needed, and escalating to the Sales Manager when prudent.
- Remain current on CannAmm product and service offerings, being able to provide information to existing clients regarding the procedure and protocol of services offered through CannAmm, and for communication the value proposition of why we do things the way we do to the clients (i.e. how they benefit).
- Linking client contacts with internal subject matter experts on an as-needed basis to inform them of CannAmm products and services that may address their needs, or to help develop solutions to client issues.
- Analyzing and documenting emerging trends and behaviors among clients in the assigned region, and elevating this intelligence to the Sales Manager and VP Sales & Marketing for inclusion in business planning activities.
- Keeps the Sales Manager informed of all unusual or potentially sensitive situations in the region regarding key accounts, competitors, evolving market trends, etc.
- Document material client interactions in the CRM system or in Call Reports; use CRM and Cantrak extensively in their workday to perform these primary duties.
- Participation in industry tradeshows and events as required.
- Client visits (travel required).
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page