Junior Project Manager full-time
Espresso’s Toronto office is seeking an ambitious Junior Project Manager to get a start in client service and support our team’s ability to meet client needs.
Our future bean will be seeking a start in client service with up to two years of experience and be willing to do pretty much anything to make things happen. You have the knack for getting everything in writing and the presence of mind to charm others while doing so. You get that even the most fun kind of work involves work, are willing to put in the hours, and love a well thought out spreadsheet. You learn quickly, pride yourself on your ability to figure out software systems, and are as tenacious as they come. Oh. And you’re a pretty nice person on top of it all.
So what would you have to do?
- Support the client service team in delivery of programs
- Execute flawlessly, putting everything in writing
- Obtain quotes from and negotiate with suppliers
- Prepare internal estimates for client service team
- Prepare workback schedules
- Assist with outgoing shipments
- Have a good head for technology
- Be way into process
- Probably be really, really embarrassingly into one piece of the MS Office suite
- Contribute to ideation
- Make people laugh pretty much daily
- Assist with new business pitches as required
- Speaking French is an asset
Outside the obviousness of the role itself, we are seeking someone who falls in love with ideas, who thrives on learning more and thinking smarter. Someone who lives and breathes emerging media. Someone who thinks that heaven is in the details. Someone who embraces the exclusion of ego like it’s a personal science. Oh yeah, and previous agency experience is pretty much a must.