Context Creative is seeking a Junior Developer.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the web, with an appetite to learn and adapt. We work with a diverse range of clients, with a special focus on healthcare, energy, cultural and financial sectors. You will be working on a variety of projects ranging from coding HTML emails, banners, and webpages, to assisting building websites from scratch.
Highly organized and detail-oriented, you must have excellent communication and collaboration skills and work well in a fast-paced and friendly environment. You also have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
Key to success will be your ability to:
- Take existing designs and transform them into pixel-perfect webpages, emails and HTML5 banners that work across all major and some legacy browsers
- Work as part of a team
- Work accuracy with an attention to detail
- Work efficiently, effectively integrate feedback, and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Learn and adapt to the changing needs and technical capabilities of our clients
- Fluency in W3C Compliant HTML and CSS, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Email development understanding/experience
- Understanding of writing inline styles
- Fluency with Photoshop, especially in image exporting
Preference will be given to candidates with experience with:
- Knowledge of jQuery
- Familiarity with Adobe CS Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of WordPress development
- Experience working with email service providers