Junior Designer full-time
Welcome to SapientNitro, where ideas reign supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing marketing is conceived, awards are won, and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. There’s no shame in being ambitious here; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one-another. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
As a Junior Designer at Sapient, you are responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts for leading-edge marketing and Web solutions. You’ll be working in a creative environment with various designers, copywriters, content strategist, interactive and front-end developers. We are looking for people who are passionate about design, and crave working with other smart people to solve the toughest design challenges. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of your team.
- Develop and frame creative concepts according to creative brief requirements
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Create visual prototypes or screens
- Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation
- 1-2 years of industry experience preferred
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years education preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs -- Mac OS, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- A good working knowledge of interactivity and the Web
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self motivated, organized and accountable
- Some travel may be required
- Graduation date May 2012-August 2013
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Bachelor’s degree required
SapientNitroSM, part of Sapient®, is an integrated marketing and technology services firm. We create and engineer highly relevant experiences that accelerate business growth and fuel brand advocacy for our clients. By combining multi-channel marketing, multi-channel commerce, and the technology that binds them, we influence customer behavior across the spectrum of content, communication and commerce channels, resulting in deeper, more meaningful relationships between customers and brands. SapientNitro services global leaders such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target and Vodafone through our operations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com or follow us on Twitter @sapientnitro.