4XM - Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specialized in connecting with consumers through Experiential Marketing, Sales & Merchandising, and Shopper Marketing. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands amidst the evolving dynamics of empowered consumers, and leveraging new technologies.
What are we looking for?
Mosaic’s 4XM team specializes in making experiences come to life with large format printing and custom environmental builds. Our business is growing and we’re looking for a Junior Designer to join our team at the 4XM Mississauga office. Our goal? To transform the retail (e.g. packaging, promotions, shopper marketing) and experiential (e.g. digital, events, sampling) worlds, and have a blast while we’re at it.
What are we looking for in a Junior Designer?
A graphic designer who can’t resist a challenge. You’re obsessed with excellent design, eager to develop a creative style to call your own, and someone who holds themselves to the highest creative standards.
You are as capable and convincing in front of your peers, internal client service teams as you are with a pencil, paper and design software. That means you thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to work on multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and staying under budget. You do your best work in a collaborative and supportive environment, and you’re confident in your ability to take projects from initial conception through to completion. You are comfortable providing feedback to team members, as well as contributing to the culture of innovation and creativity that defines our team.
- Develop and execute designs for Mosaic clients.
- Typical projects will include (but not be limited to) print production art, mockups, environmental renderings, and packaging design.
- You will work alongside other creative and communications team members to interpret briefs and create designs that are visually engaging and consistent with brand guidelines.
- You will participate in group brainstorms and embrace feedback as a vital part of the creative process.
- Most importantly, you will embody our core values of customer-first thinking, adaptability, teamwork, and initiative.
- Relevant industry experience (this includes internships) and a diploma/degree in graphic design or a similar discipline
- An online portfolio with a focus on print and/or conceptual renderings
- Proficiency with the most current version of Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and Office (i.e. PowerPoint) on the Mac platform
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D or similar 3D rendering software
- Advanced knowledge of typography, colour schemes, layout, usability, and visual flow
- Keen attention to detail
- Previous experience with print production an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
Please note: “We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.”
Please note, Mosaic does not extend formal offers of employment to candidates through social media or via text messages. Mosaic also does not require candidates to remit money in order to obtain employment. If you are interested in employment opportunities, we strongly encourage you to visit our careers homepage at http://www.mosaicjobs.com