We have an opportunity available for a Jr. Graphic Designer at Eyereturn Marketing. We’re a leading international Ad Tech company that delivers ad serving, real-time buying, analytics and production for display, video, rich media and mobile creative. This position is available in our Toronto office, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work on exciting projects for top brands in a bold and growing media field.
YOU WILL WORK ON
- Building layouts based on appropriate design principles such as color theory, typography and photographic selection for the Eyereturn brand and external clients
- Collaborating with developers and creative or business leads as a part of the creative process
- Creating storyboards for animations
- Developing creative ideas based on preexisting guidelines and criteria for online banner campaigns, OOH and marketing collateral
- Editing and making iterations on presentation concepts
- Preparing quality, print-ready deliverables for handoff to developers and clients
- Creating graphic assets for digital and print design
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- A Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design from a recognized university
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Proficiency with current versions of design tools on a Mac OS (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Microsoft Office)
- Experience with interactive web design
- Experience with print production and file preparation
- Responsibility, organization and self-motivation
- A strong design portfolio
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate on projects.
- Knowledge in flash and motion design
Benefits include medical and dental, EAP, employer RRSP contributions, a casual dress code and a TTC accessible location at Yonge & Eglinton, as well as another office in Markham.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone or agency calls, please. All applications will remain confidential.